Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Goodbye anchorage....

Again the photos are out of order.... But anyways since Harley decided to install a tire in such a way to have me wake-up with a flat... I'm killing a bit of time here but am glad to share these last exiting the north photos... The Celebration of the night was to bring good roads ahead...

Just behind Good ol' Goerges Homestead...
The tenetive Route South.... This is about 3000 miles in 4 days.
The Stealership came and picked her up being that the tire was flat and I didn't want to roll it... (I dunno how they screwed up on changing the tire.... perhaps it was a bad tube... I'll find out soon when I go pick her up... 
Oooooooops
These might not look so good but these were VERY VERY VERY good .... :) Lots of cheeze to fatten me up for the long ride to come.... 
Good ol' Lynn, an awesome friend who has put up with me again and again and put up with my stinky arrivals as I have been welcome to use her home as my Alasken "base camp"... Thanks Lynn I love you!!!!

1 comment: